|This article, Alien: The Final Chapter, was written by smartdart2. Do not edit this fiction without the writer's consent.|
This is the third and final film of the alien franchise. It took years after the events of Aliens and ignores Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection.
After the events of Aliens, the survivors of Sulaco were aboard in a hybersleep. The company retrieved the survivors after they are notified by the real Bishop. The survivors went separate ways as the result. The Bishop android was terminated, Ellen Ripley was sent to Earth for psychiatry evaluation, Corporal Dwayne Hicks and Newt were arrested by the Weyland and Yutani Corporation. Hicks and Newt were tortured until they answered questions about the incident. Years later, Newt (Milla Jovovich) was assigned as a military member in S.R.L. Hessie (military ship) housed 100 men and women. The another ship named U.S.S. Ridley joined in the S.R.L. Hessie. While Call sneaks into the deadly secrets of Hessie, the hostile organisms are there for the study. It was revealed they got the specimen from LV-426. The organisms escapes, killing one by one. Only the surviving crew from each ship to escape the Xenomorph infestation for the final time.
Cast of Characters
- Milla Jovovich as Rebecca "Newt" Jorden
- Winona Ryder as Analee Call
- Ron Perlman as Johner
- Michael Biehn as Corporal Dwayne Hicks
- Charles Dance as Jonathan Clements
- Vincent Martella as Russell Garrison
- Brad Dourif as Captain Chris Evans
- Michael Fassbender as David
- Christopher Ahrens as Gage Rains
- Grace Zabriskie as Frannie Robbs
- Rebecca Elizabeth Miles as Grace Gages
- Matthew McConaughey as Al Franks
- Andrew Stevens as Dr. Ferb Robins
- Chris Hemsworth as Henry Yarns
- Lance Henriksen as Michael Bishop
- Danny Webb as Morse
- Scientists: Clare Hoak, Alyson Stoner, Thomas Brodie Sangster, David Errigo, Jr.
- Soldiers: Barcley Ayres, Alexander Ludwig, Jack Quaid, Jeanette Goldstein, Gemma Ward, Tristen Ayres
- Tom Woodruff, Jr. as Xenomorph King
- Ian Whitye as Main Xenomorph
- Kinsey McCullough as the voice of Computer
- Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley (cameo appearance)
- Kennedi Clements as Young Ellen Ripley
- James Lewis McGill as voice of computer intelligence
The film takes place after Aliens (1986). It ignores Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. The film keeps some of the characters from Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. It will have Paul W.S. Anderson as a director. David Giler and Walter Hill returns as producers, along with Claudio Castravelli who joins forces. James Lewis McGill will write a screenplay for the film with the permission of Giler and Hill.
Cast members reprise their roles from Alien franchise are Winona Ryder, Ron Perlman, Michael Fassbender, Michael Biehn, Charles Dance, Lance Henriksen, Danny Webb, and including the cameo appearance of Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley. New cast members include Milla Jovovich who replaces Carrie Henn as Newt, Vincent Martella, Grace Zabriskie, and Matthew McConaughey.